Question by Amy D: What does epilepsy have to do with alcohol consumption?
Why do they ask you if you have epilepsy when they pull you over for DUI? What happens if you DO have epilepsy, and you take medicine for this disorder. Also, does taking a anti-narcolepsy drug have any effect on driving?
Answer by Tom T
Amy, I suggest you do some research on the subject of epilepsy, and I am sure you will find your answer. And an anti narcolepsy drug is a stimulant you do the deductions. If you are out straight on speed what effect do you think it would have on your driving?
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- epilepsy and alcohol consumption
- can i drive if i have epilepsy?
- alcohol epilepsy
- what not to take if you have epilepsy
- epileptic still driving
- epilepsy and alcohol
- epilepsy alcohol
- can people with epilepsy ride in airplanes
- Can I have alcohol with epilepsy
- can epilepsy keep you awake?