What are the prerequisites for alternative medicine?
Question by Mikael Åkerfeldt: What are the prerequisites for alternative medicine?
I’m still in high school (in Australia) and I’m looking into alternative medicine now, would I have to go to uni or tafe? What kind of prerequisites would I have to have?
Answer by Alec S
For a quality school of Naturopathy, like my alma mater, Bastyr U. in Seattle, WA, you need to complete all the pre-med requirements, just like you were working towards any other western medical schools.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Question by testa444: Alternative Medicine?
Hi,I have to do a presentation on the CONS of alternative medicine and I was just wondering if any one knows …
- Question by Stephanie K: Why do people chose to use alternative medicine?
Im studying alternative medicine for sociology at school and was wondering why people chose …
- Question by Think.: What makes you think alternative medicine is effective?
Indeed, western medicine can be risky. But alternative medicines are not usually backed by any …
- Question by kangkungkernitz1081: alternative medicine?
im positive in hepatitis b. ive been consulting different doctors and test my blood several times but still positive. the doctor …
- Question by ellen: stroke??????????
my mom had a sever stroke. She is 45 years old. She doesnt smoke, drink, does not have a high blood pressure, …
from → Health Questions And Answers