Cancer: What are the warning signs of Top 5 cancers?
Breast cancer, prostate, lung, colon and
skin, do you know their warning signs
respective? The knowledge is an advantage
because the more we act, the sooner treatment is effective
and the chances of recovery are high.
Symptoms and cancer screening
Most cancers evolve beginning with low noise,
that is to say they do not cause symptoms
specific. Then, at an earlier stage, certain
put signs on the runway. Can detect
consult early and potentiate its chances of
healing. Of course, the ideal is to detect
cancers using markers, visible long before the
first symptoms to develop treatment
when the tumor is still very small and little
aggressive. This applies, for example breast cancer
through mammography, cancer of the cervix uteri
through smears, cancer of the prostate with the
PSA or DRE for cancer
Colorectal or scanner Lung Cancer
1. What are the warning signs of cancer
– Palpation of a hard lump in one breast, strokes
irregular, non-mobile but adherent to the tissues. This
ball can change the shape of the breast.
– A discharge from the nipple or a change in the
pigmentation or texture of the skin of the breast or
areola, are also warning signs.
2. What are the warning signs of cancer
– A frequent need to urinate, difficulty in retaining
urine or otherwise starting to urinate, flow
weak or interrupted urine, pain or burning when
– The presence of blood in the urine.
– A painful ejaculation.
– A dull pain in lower back, hips or in
top of the thighs.
3. What are the warning signs of cancer
– The presence of blood, red or black in the stool.
– An unusual constipation or diarrhea.
– Abdominal pain recently.
– An unexplained weight loss.
4. What are the warning signs of cancer
– A persistent cough, sputum containing some
– An amendment to the votes.
– Shortness of breath.
– Repeated bronchial infections.
5. What are the warning signs of melanoma
(Skin cancer the most dangerous)?
– Any spot or mole that changes shape or
– A mole asymmetrical, irregular edges of
not uniform, with a diameter greater than 5 mm and
Identifying these symptoms should get to see
his doctor quickly. It will either reassure you
or propose further investigations. Yet
times, it is important to act soon!